- Customer: Jan De Nul
- Period: September 2014
Vessel Type: Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger
Description: Extensive Dry Docking and Repair Works
- Steel works (180 t.) on keelson, hopper area, tanks and bottom doors
- Surface treatment of keelson, fuel and ballast tanks, void spaces and dredge compartments
- Removal of upper and bottom doors (46 pcs), replacement of bushes and rubber sealing, washing, cleaning, UTM checking and pressure testing.
- Dismantling and overhauling of shallow water door mechanism.
- Overhauling of draghead gantry and swell compensator cylinders
- Dismanling of dredge pump suction cover (Diam:2657 mm.), washing, blasting, welding repair, machining of flange surface, re-boring of bolt holes.
- Overhauling of trunnion gantries including cylinders and winches
- Renewal of horizontal jet water pipes (Diam: 900mm.) on bottom doors
- Renewal of AMOB Line pipes
- Removal and overhauling of sliding pieces