- Customer: DEME
- Period: December 2014
Vessel Type: Trailing Suction Hopper Dredger
Description: Extensive Dry Docking and Repair Works
- Steel works (50 t.) on aft peak, hopper area, keelson, deck, rubber channels, bottom doors and tanks.
- Overhauling of sea, overboard and intermediate valves (30.000 mm.)
- Cleaning of all fuel, fresh water and lub oil tanks.
- Dismantling and overhauling of propeller hub and propeller shaft friction clutch
- Overhauling of dredge pump clutches.
- Dismantling of bottom doors (52 pcs), renewal of seals, studs and bushes, welding of new flat bars, pressure testing and alignment.
- Replacement of lower stem sections (Diam: 16”, L:80m.)
- Dismantling and overhauling of trailing suction pipes and dragheads (31 t.)
- Replacement of delivery line pipes (Diam: 1100mm.)
- Replacement of hydraulic overflow cylinders and movable duct of overflows.
- Renewal of fixed part of overflow ducts (OD:2060 mm., L:6000mm.)
- Overhauling and reconditioning of trunnion gantry service frames
- Extensive pipe works.
- Overhauling of jet pump electric motors.
- Reconditioning of dredge pump suction and spare covers (Diam: 2827 mm.)