Our ISO/IEC 27001 Policy
As Beşiktaş Shipyard, we believe that improvement of administrative efficiency and effectiveness is of great significance in fulfilling our mission-vision and achieving the strategic goals of the company.
Thus, it is our principle to ensure and sustain the security of information which we offer to our business partners and stakeholders throughout the processes which constitute the basis for ISMS
Our main objectives are;
- Minimizing the losses that may occur in relation to information security by effectively managing information security,
- Minimizing the possibility of having an information security violation incident and responding in a coordinated manner in case of having,
- Preventing interruptions in critical business processes, and in cases of failing to do so, becoming operational again in the targeted recovery period,
- Ensuring the integration, harmony and stability of all business processes with each others
- Complying with all legislations related to information security, ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management Standard and agreements with third parties (business partners, customers, suppliers),
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information assests of all our stakeholders within the scope of Information Security Management System,
- Protecting and sustaining our reputation and brand value before our employees, customers, suppliers and the public,
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System.