- Customer: Grimaldi Group
- Period: August – December 2018
Vessel Type: Ro-Ro / Container Ship
Description: Fabrication and replacement of complete bulbous structure (180 t.) on 5 vessels
- Cropping and cutting of existing bulbous bow (190 t.)
- Removal of existing bulbous from its location with low bed truck and transportation to shore area for scrap
- Fabrication of new bulbous bow (180 t.) for energy saving purpose
- Relocation to dock and assembling on position
- Full blasting and painting activities.
- Silicone painting on complete hull area.